Looking to make sense of digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates
Within each section you’ll discover the secrets of digital marketing, and how to apply them to your own business. You’ll get answers to questions such as:
- How do I increase my website conversions?
- How can I write more persuasive copy that gets people to take action at my site?
- How do I attract more visitors to my site?
- How do I get to the first page of Google?
- How can I come up in local search?
- How can I uncover which words my customers are using at Google?
- Where do I put my best keywords on my web page?
- What are the best plugins for helping me rank higher?
- How can I use social media to drive traffic to my site?
- What are the most effective social media channels for lead generation?
- How much time should I spend on social media?
- How does blogging improve my visibility online?
- How does a podcast help my business?
- How do I create videos for YouTube?
- How do I attract an audiece to YouTube?
- How do I get YouTube viewers to visit my website?
- Does Facebook marketing still work?
- Does my business need to be on Twitter?
- How can I prospect for new business on LinkedIn?
- What other social media platforms should I be using?
- How can I use webinars to build my business?
- How do I advertise on Facebook?
- How can I advertise to my ideal customers on Twitter?
- What other social platforms can I advertise on?
- How can I stay in touch with people after they’ve left my site?
- How do I built an email list?
- How do I send out mass mailings?
- How do I install Google Analytics?
- How do I find out what pages are most popular on my site?
- How can I find out what keywords are driving the best traffic?
- How can I determine where there are “leaks” on my website?
- What other digial marketing can I measure?
- How do I know if any of this is working?
Is this book right for you?
If you’ve been looking to generate more leads from your website, this book is for you.
If you’ve been looking to rank higher at the search engines, this book is for you.
If you want to build an audience on social media, this book is for you.
If you want to get your ideal customers to opt into your email newsletter, this book is for you.
But if you’re still not sure, use Amazon’s LOOK INSIDE feature and see for yourself!
More coming soon!
More to read!500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
UPDATED WINTER 2014/15 | #1 AMAZON WEB MARKETING BEST SELLER | ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGY | OVER 50,000 COPIES SOLD! Struggling With Social Media...
Digital Marketing Handbook: A Guide to Search Engine Optimization, Pay per Click Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Having a strong digital presence is crucial for business today. The Digital Marketing Handbook is an easy to follow step by step guide to marketing...
Free Google: Free SEO, Social Media, and AdWords Resources from Google for Small Business Marketing
A Cornucopia of Free Google Resources Google is the world’s largest search engine, and a critical place to be found by your customers and potential...
SEO 2016: Search Engine Optimization: Learn Search Engine Optimization: A Complete Guide (Internet Marketing, Online Business, Passive Income, Social Media)
SEO: Discover the Secret Tool to Bring Your Business to the Next Level Have you always wondered how to boost your rankings in Google and...
Seo: Marketing Strategies to Dominate the First Page (SEO, Social Media Marketing)
Search Engine Optimization: Get on Top by Driving Traffic and Improving your Ranking! What is SEO? How it can help your website to rank up...
Social Media Marketing Workbook: 2016 Edition – How to Use Social Media for Business
Social Media Marketing Workbook 2016 UPDATED: July, 2016 Learn how to market your business on Social Media for free! A best-selling social media marketing book...
Social Media Marketing Workbook: 2017 Edition – How to Use Social Media for Business
UPDATED: 2017 Edition of the SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORKBOOK! NEW for 2017 – Videos – follow Jason step-by-step in companion video trainings. These make it...
Social Media Marketing Workbook: How to Use Social Media for Business
Social Media Marketing Workbook 2016 Learn how to market your business on Social Media for free! A best-selling social media marketing book from a best-selling...
Social Media: How to Skyrocket Your Business Through Social Media Marketing! Master Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, & LinkedIn
A Book That Actually Teaches You How to Market Your Business in Today’s Online World? Yes – You can dramatically increase your client base with...
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions magicaltraffic.com (website) may update or make changes to the materials provided by this site at any time without notice. Limitation of Liability...
The Lead Machine: The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing: Everything Entrepreneurs Need to Know About SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Generating Leads Online was posted on 12/08/2017 at 9:39 PM in Webmaster and tagged as About, Business, Digital, EMail, Entrepreneurs, Everything, Generating, Guide, Know, Lead, Leads, Machine, Marketing, Media, Need, Online, Small, Social. It was last modified on December 8, 2017 at 9:39 PM. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.