SEO Marketing Take your online marketing to the next level with this advanced guide!
Online Marketing in 2017 is much different than it was ten years ago. Many of you would agree that the many different tools available for marketers these days make marketing faster, easier, better and far more targeted.
The craft that is your business depends entirely on how well you use these tools to navigate through local and international channels, targeting local and international markets along the way.
While these many different SEO tools make online marketing easier, it is also relatively easy to become lost or unfocused.
One thing advanced marketers can agree on is the constantly changing world of SEO. As internet technology gets more advanced, search engines are also constantly changing and updating their algorithms.
If you are involved in SEO marketing and would like to continue the stream of visitors to your site without crashing into any penalties, then this book is for you.
In this book, we will look at some intelligent SEO hacks and recommendations f0r 2017 and beyond that can help you navigate your business to reach better and more aggressive business milestones.
Back then & Now: SEO Marketing
Whether 10 years ago or now, certain elements of SEO and digital online marketing strategies remain effective to ensure the site’s continuous traffic, consistent revenue, and overall brand presence.
These elements are:
- Branding: Branding enables all company efforts to be aligned to ensure the brand’s identity and unique selling position is solidified through content positioning and customer relationships.
- Technical SEO: This related to the site’s overall technical superiority to ensure that it can be easily accessed, has intuitive user experience and employs best practices.
- Content Marketing: Content is an asset that can be used to target its intended audience. High-value content enables the target market to act on their needs and desires.
- Link Building: A huge part of SEO is acquiring links that can be used to direct relevant traffic and establish the site’s creditability as well as its authority.
As a seasoned online marketer, you’ve probably done all of the above. But like any true marketer, you are always on the lookout to increase the position of your site through focused and targeted search phrases and strategies.
The Importance of Content Marketing and SEO
SEO and Content Marketing go hand in hand and while both these elements have some points of differentiation, they are still crucial to the survival of each other.
Rather than look at the differences and then deciding which to focus on more, here is an elemental distinction:
- SEO is more technical and narrower
- Content marketing is more holistic and broader
The only method to apply SEO successfully is to channel its technical actions into content marketing and the only way to achieve the success of content marketing is to apply SEO methods.
Get your copy now and take your SEO Marketing profits to the next level!
Thanks for visiting the Magical Traffic Blog
Comments are closed.