Put Your Website at the Top of Google
***THE LATEST SEO TECHNIQUES [POST HUMMINGBIRD & PANDA 4.0] THAT WILL MAKE GOOGLE LOVE YOUR WEBSITES***
“Exactly the kind of book I wish I’d had when I started in SEO!”
“The latest Google SEO 2014 methods that really do work…”
Even If You Don’t Know Where To Start With Search Engine Optimization…
Whether you are a website veteran or a raw beginner, this paperback book is full of information that can help you. It contains the most up-to-date SEO methods to help you push your website to the very top of the search engine rankings. Written in an easy-to-understand, straightforward style, SEO Made Super Simple begins with the question “What is SEO?”, then goes on to provide the answers.
Don’t risk damaging your website by using out of date SEO optimization techniques
SEO has changed. Google’s Penguin and Panda algorithm updates altered everything. What worked before can seriously damage your website now. WordPress and Google SEO guru, Jack Davies has been building and promoting websites for over twenty years. He has become one of the world’s most in-demand teachers of WordPress SEO strategies.
Increase Your Online Ranking with this Comprehensive Guide to SEO 2014 & Forward into 2015
Provided you willing to work at it and don’t expect instant one-click soluctions (they don’t exist!), here is some of what SEO Made Super Simple can teach you:
- Exactly what Google, Bing, and Yahoo expect from your website
- How to give the search engines exactly what they want and make them reward you
- How to solve the exact match domain dilemma
- Advanced – but easy to implement – keyword strategies that always pay off
- How your competitors can help you outrank them
- What your “bounce rate” is and how to slash it
- How to write for the internet – and get extra search engine love in return
- Understanding Social Media and making it work for you
- What not to do
- Getting the right (as opposed to the “wrong”) backlinks
- How to make web 2.0 work for you – despite what other SEO “experts” may say
- Extra help for WordPress sites
… and much more useful SEO information, tips, and tricks that will work for any website struggling to succeed in today’s competitive market.
A Personal Note from the Author about Search Engine Marketing (The Super Simple Way):
I’ve probably bought every book on SEO going and I’m constantly amazed to see how many of them are peddling out of date information that simply will not work. Worse than that, if you implement some common strategies, it could actually damage your site in Google’s eyes.
That’s why I wrote this step-by-step guide. Just remember, there’s no such thing as a “free lunch” or a magic SEO button to press. Getting to the top of Google in 2014 requires hard work and dedication. The only short cut that works is to “do it right”. Let me show you how.
Check out the free “LOOK INSIDE” preview (above) to see how valuable SEO Made Super Simple will be for you and your website.
More coming soon!