Not sure how to convert all that SEO website stuff you gottado, such as title tags, meta descriptions and backlinks, intosomething that moves the needle on your online marketingefforts?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketingprocess you can use to build your brand, spread your messageand make some frickin’ moolah with good, old Google searchresults?
Well, search no more!
Because in Search Engine Optimization in 2019 Made Stupidly Easy- Vol.8 of the Small Business Marketing Collection you’lllearn, in this most no-nonsense of SEO optimizationbooks, such tidy morsels as:
- “Why Everything You Know About SEO is Wrong” – We’veall seen that latest SEO checklist that tells you whatyou gotta do to make your site and its content discoverable. Butin this chapter I’ll dispel some myths and talk about what youreally need to do to play the game the way Google likes.
- “Why Your Website (Probably) Sucks at SEO” – Sorry tobe so harsh, but it’s likely your site just isn’t doing a greatjob of optimizing your message. (But that’s okay…just thinkhow better it will be with a few simple tweaks.)
- “How to Get Content Backlinks That Don’t Suck” -Backlinks…the bane of everybody dabbling in the dark arts of contentmarketing. And yet it’s not as hard as it sounds. In thischapter we’ll talk about some white-hat, effective ways to buildbacklinks…without waiting 10 years for them to pan out.
- “Building Credibility on the Social Media Train”– Social media ain’t just a place to watch cat videos. It’s aHUGE signal to the Google overlords that your stuff is worthviewing, and we’ll show you some shortcuts on how to use socialas a powerful prong of your overall blog marketingstrategy.
- “How to Optimize Your Content for Maximum SEO Awesomeness”– This goes far beyond the usual “bold some text, add somekeywords” advice. It’s not (soley) about keywords but serchingintent. Here’s what you need to do to get your contentattractive to both humans and search bots.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help youboost your search engine marketing IQ – without taking asingle,$2,000 online course from the so-called SEO website gurus.
So, give Search Engine Marketing Made Stupidly Easy- Vol.8 of the Small Business Marketing Collection atry.
Might just be the very thing standing between you and…contentmarketing awesomeness.
Don’t believe us?
PRAISE FOR “Search Engine Optimization in 2019 Made Stupidly Easy – How to Achieve SEO Website Awesomeness”
“This book isn’t your typical typical SEO tome – it is acollection of short explanations, tips, and simple blueprintsfor someone who wants to optimize his or her web site so that isattractive to search engines.”
“I learnt more about SEO tactics from this book in a coupleof hours than I have in the last three weeks trying to dragmyself through a huge text on the same subject.”
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales & Selling
- Search Engines
Submit Your Articles To The Magical Traffic Blog