PHP MCQs has 429 multiple choice questions. PHP quiz questions and answers, MCQs on PHP programming, PHP form, PHP sessions and cookies, PHP array functions, PHP IDE, PHP redirects, PHP code MCQs with answers, error handling, multidimensional arrays, superglobal arrays iteration, logical operators, looping, control structures, PHP serialization, web server logs, PHP string functions and math functions.
PHP programming multiple choice quiz questions and answers, PHP exam revision and study guide with practice tests for online exam prep and interviews. PHP interview questions and answers to ask, to prepare and to study for jobs interviews and career MCQs with answers keys.
- Advanced array functions in PHP MCQs based quiz has 25 multiple choice questions.
- Debugging PHP code MCQs has 16 objective questions.
- Filesystem functions in PHP MCQs has 37 solved competitive exam questions.
- Passing information using PHP MCQs has 22 multiple practice questions.
- PHP and math functions MCQ for competitive exam has 12 questions with answers.
- PHP arrays multiple choice questions has 37 MCQs based exam prep questions.
- PHP controls structures and functions MCQs has 17 solved questions and answers for job seekers.
- PHP data types worksheet has 15 jobs interview questions and answers.
- PHP for beginners MCQs for fresh graduates has 35 multiple choice quiz questions.
- PHP gotchas and tips subjective test has 15 multiple choice questions and answers.
- PHP number handling objective test has 32 quiz questions.
- PHP programming interview questions and answers has 71 MCQs.
- PHP sessions and cookies worksheets with answers has 22 quiz questions.
- PHP string functions exam questions and answers has 42 MCQs with answers.
- Regular expressions with PHP worksheet has 31 jobs interview questions and answers.
PHP jobs’ interview questions and answers, MCQs on advanced string functions, arbitrary precision, assignment and coercion, automatic type conversion, base conversion, basic PHP constructs for OOP, branching, canonical PHP tags, case functions, characters and string indexes, comments, comparison and searching, configuration issues, constants, cookies, creating arrays, creating images using GD, date and time functions, defining your own functions, deleting from arrays, differences, error handling in PHP. escaping functions, exponents and logarithms, file reading and writing functions, filesystem and directory functions, formatting forms variables, function problems, function scope, functions and variable scope, get arguments, hashing using MD5, Heredoc syntax, home grown alternatives, how sessions work in PHP, installation related problems, introspection functions, iteration, logical operators, looping, many extensions, mathematical constants, mathematical operator, network functions, numerical types, OOP styles. overriding functions, parsing errors, Perl-compatible regular expressions, PHP arrays, PHP bugs, PHP coding, PHP error reporting and logging, mailing lists, PHP multidimensional arrays, output function, PHP serialization, PHP sessions, strings, superglobal arrays, PHP variables, post arguments, randomness, regular expressions, rendering problems, retrieving values, sending http headers, server-side scripting, simple mathematical functions, simple session code, simplest weblog, sorting, stacks and queues, substring selection, ternary operator, tokenizing and parsing functions, transformation of arrays, translating between variables and arrays, trigonometry, type round-up, unbound variables, understanding PHP configuration, uses of arrays, using functions, using web server logs, variable numbers of arguments, viewing environment variables, what is object oriented programming worksheets for jobs’ seekers and exams.
More coming soon!
Comments are closed.