- Use a customized PHP stack to create efficient data-driven web applications
- Learn about problem identification, best strategies, and UI design patterns as well to build a clean, fast web application
After reading this book, you will know how to boost the performance of any Web application and make it part of what has come to be known as the Faster Web.
What you will learn
- Install, confgure, and use profling and benchmarking testing tools
- Understand how to recognize optimizable data structures and functions to effectively optimize a PHP7 application
- Diagnose bad SQL query performance and discover ways to optimize it
- Grasp modern SQL techniques to optimize complex SQL queries
- Explore and implement UI design principles that effectively enhance the performance
- Combine web technologies to boost web server performance
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
- Faster Web Getting Started
- Continuous Profiling and Monitoring
- Harnessing the Power of PHP 7 Data Structures and Functions
- Envisioning the Future with Asynchronous PHP
- Measuring and Optimizing Database Performance
- Querying a Modern SQL Database Efficiently
- Boosting a Web Server’s Performance
- Going Beyond Performance
Submit your articles to the Magical Traffic Blog!
Comments are closed.