Sale price. You will save 66% with this offer. Please hurry up!
The Ultimate Guide to Learn C Programming and Computer Hacking for Dummies (c plus plus, C++ for beginners, hacking exposed, how to hack)
The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming Fast (c plus plus, C++ for beginners, programming computer, how to program)
C++ is an object-oriented programming language which many universities will teach to early mid-level computer majors. In industry, C++ is used widely to perform computationally heavy tasks, similar to its ancestor called the C programming language. In general, it is fairly simple to draw a correlation between C++ and Java not only in their syntax but also in their form and interchangeable styles. After having learned C++, most other languages will be somewhat of a cinch to grasp due to at least one common factor with C or C++. Ever feel like programming, but don’t know where to start? Does it seem like too much of a hassle to pick a language, editor, and platform to start developing on? Then this book will help you get past the setup and start writing code. Avoiding the comprehensive approach, we will select an easy to understand editor and compiler, so you can get from code to an executable application.
This easy step-by-step guide will explain every detail of the process, including:
- Brief overview of the C++ programming language
- Setting up the compiler package (Cygwin)
- Setting up the code editor package (Notepad++)
- Setting up the file directory structure
- Writing some example code
- Compiling and running the example code
- Adding functions and variables
- Suggestions on the next pieces to learn
Hacking for Dummies
A Beginner’s Guide to Computer Hacking
Technological advancement and progression is enhancing by leaps and bounds. Every new day turns out to be a milestone for something more sophisticated and advanced. As the involvement of information technology and soft infrastructure enhances in the modern day, there has been a number of issues which need a clear and accurate attention. Hacking is one such issue. In this book I have discussed the hacker’s domain in a common man’s language. Starting from the most basic level is significant in achieving a greater level of success. So as hacking is prevalent and common nowadays, so everyone should have knowledge about it.
Even though hacking pertains to a vast area of knowledge and issues, the major topics which will be presented in a detailed and elaborate way include the following:
- A preliminary account of hacking, as a regime of information technology knowledge and its connections and areas of concern which need to be discussed and explored.
- The basic activities which hackers perform. A step-by-step discussion of activities which are followed by hackers during any hacking venture.
- An account of the hacking practices which enable the attack over emails and the Windows operating system.
- The different types of hacking attacks which can target web servers.
Download your copy of “C++ “ by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.
Thanks for visiting our blog