Polar Express (DVD) (WS)
Late on Christmas Eve, after the town has gone to sleep, a boy boards the mysterious train that waits for him–The Polar Express. When the boy arrives at the North Pole, Santa Claus offers him any gift he desires. The boy asks only for a bell from the harness of Santa’s reindeer. But on the way home, the bell is lost. Christmas morning, the boy finds the bell under the Christmas tree, and when he shakes it, the bell makes the most beautiful sound he’s ever heard. His mother admires the bell, but she laments that it is broken … for, you see, only a true believer can hear the sound of the bell.
]]>Destined to become a holiday perennial, The Polar Express also heralded a brave new world of all-digital filmmaking. Critics and audiences were divided between those who hailed it as an instant classic that captures the visual splendor and evocative innocence of Chris Van Allsburg’s popular children’s book, and those who felt that the innovative use of “performance capture”–to accurately translate live performances into all-digital characters–was an eerie and not-quite-lifelike distraction from the story’s epic-scale North Pole adventure. In any case it’s a benign, kind-hearted celebration of the yuletide spirit, especially for kids who have almost grown out of their need to believe in Santa Claus. Tom Hanks is the nominal “star” who performs five different computer-generated characters, but it’s the visuals that steal this show, as director Robert Zemeckis indulges his tireless pursuit of technological innovation. No matter how you respond to the many wonders on display, it’s clear that The Polar Express represents a significant milestone in the digital revolution of cinema. If it also fills you with the joy of Christmas (in spite of its Nuremberg-like rally of frantic elves), so much the better. –Jeff Shannon
The World of The Polar Express
The book by Chris Van Allsburg
The Magic Journey (Polar Express the Movie) (book)
Stills from Polar Express (click for larger image)
- POLAR EXPRESS (DVD MOVIE)
From the creators of the #1 box-office hit WAR ROOM. Life changes overnight for coach John Harrison (ALEX KENDRICK) after he loses his basketball team and is challenged by the school’s principal, Olivia (PRISCILLA SHIRER), to coach a new sport he doesn’t know or like. As John questions his own worth, he dares to help the least likely runner take on the biggest race of the year. Filled with a powerful mix of faith, humor and heart, this inspirational story will have you on the edge of your seat.
This matte cover notebook is the perfect funny gift for coworkers, family or friends. A great secret birthday gift.
LG BPM35/BP350 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player Experience your favorite movies in high-definition with the LG BPM35/BP350 Blu-Ray 3D Disc Player. Featuring full HD 1080p Playback via HDMI, 1080p Resolution Upscaling, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio; the BPM35/BP350 brings your home entertainment to a whole new level providing higher quality video and audio. The BPM35/BP350 plays back Blu-ray and DVDs and lets you sync and connect your devices via Wi-Fi or use the front-mounted USB port to connect and share content via USB. An HDMI port allows for outputting Full HD video to your external display and with onboard DLNA you can easily share pictures and music with other networked devices. You can instantly access the best internet services for your favorite movies, TV shows, and more. Additionally, the Blu-ray player features the LG remote app so you can listen through headphones and LG Music Flow support lets you send CD or USB audio to any Music Flow compatible device in your home. The LG BPM35/BP350 Blu-ray player is the perfect way to upgrade your home theatre system. Accessory Bundle HDMI Cable – connect to the player s HDMI port for outputting to an external display and enjoy the highest quality audio and video entertainment
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Plays Blu-ray & DVDs Make the most of your HDTV. Blu-ray disc playback delivers exceptional Full HD 1080p video performance along with stunning hi-definition sound. LG Blu-ray players also play DVDs, so there is no need to replace your old DVD collection. Not only that, DVD Up-Scaling delivers exceptional image quality with 1080p up scaling via HDMI.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connecting your LG A/V product to the Internet and the world of online content is easy when you have Wi-Fi built in. If you have an existing wireless broadband network, setup is simple, and you don’t need to worry about messy wires.
- SMART HI-FI-COMPATIBLE Connect your LG Smart Hi-Fi compatible device to your network via Wi-Fi to send music from your CD or USB to LG Music Flow Speakers. Once connected, all of your content will be at your fingertips and easy to control.
What can I expect from this book?
⭐ Learn how it is possible for websites to rank # 1 on Google. ⭐
- Easy step by step instructions to significantly increase your Google ranking
- Free SEO Audit
- Learn how to increase the visibility of your company & to gain new leads
- Understand how Google Ranking works. As a result, you need to invest less in paid advertising
Who is this book for?
The book is suitable for all who:
- Want to increase their sales
- Understand how to influence his findability
- Search for access to new customer groups
- Want to increase their awareness
- Is tired of paying a lot of money for advertising
- Wants to know all google secrets
What does this book include?
This book includes:
- Insider knowledge about the Google ranking
- Expert tips
- Free SEO Audit
- Google Secrets
- free SEO analysis of your website
- Competitive SEO methodologies
- OFF-Page SEO instructions
- ON-Page SEO instructions
- Local SEO
- Instructions for page speed improvement
- Presentation of Black Hat SEO
- Guide to keyword research
- Guidance for creating structured data
- Voice SEO
- Content Marketing
- SEO benchmarking
- SEO in combination with social media
- and much more!
This hilarious Christmas film tells the tale of a young orphan child who mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag of gifts on Christmas Eve and is transported back to the North Pole and raised as an elf. Years later Buddy learns he is not really an elf and goes on a journey to New York City to find his true identity.
Audio Commentary:2 commentaries with Will Ferrell & Director
DVD ROM Features
Featurette:Film school for kids Tag along with Will Ferrell How they made the North Pole Kids on Christmas and more!
Elf is genuinely good. Not just Saturday Night Live-movie good, when the movie has some funny bits but is basically an insult to humanity; Elf is a smartly written, skillfully directed, and deftly acted story of a human being adopted by Christmas elves who returns to the human world to find his father. And because the writing, directing, and acting are all genuinely good, Elf is also genuinely funny. Will Ferrell, as Buddy the adopted elf, is hysterically sincere. James Caan, as his rediscovered father, executes his surly dumbfoundedness with perfect aplomb. Zooey Deschanel, as a department store worker with whom Buddy falls in love, is adorably sardonic. Director Jon Favreau (Swingers) shepherds the movie through all the obligatory Christmas cliches and focuses on material that’s sometimes subtle and consistently surprising. Frankly, Elf feels miraculous. Also featuring Mary Steenburgen, Bob Newhart, Peter Dinklage, and Ed Asner as Santa Claus. –Bret Fetzer
- ELF (DVD MOVIE)
For high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD. Watch films in stunning high-definition just like you do on the big screen.
Enables simple wired network connection.
Include CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD-ROM, DVD, CD, BD-R, BD-RE and BD-ROM.
Also supports WMA, AAC, MPEG1 Layer2, MP3, FLAC, LPCM, MPEG2 Layer2, MPEG-1, WMV, MKV, VC-1, AVCHD, MOV, AVC, 3GP, VOB, TS, DAT, FLV, M4V, MPEG-2 PS, MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-4 AVC and MP4 formats.
1 HDMI output
High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a Blu-ray experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
- This bundle comes with a 6′ HDMI cable
- Blu-ray & DVD playback – make the most of your HDTV. Blu-ray Disc playback delivers exceptional Full HD 1080p video performance Along with stunning high-definition sound. Lag Blu-ray players Also play DVDs, so there is no need to replace your old DVD collection. Not only that, DVD up-scaling delivers exceptional image quality with 1080p up scaling via HDMI
- Streaming Services: CinemaNow, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube
- Surround Sound Supported: DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD
- Remote Control Included
Java vs Python: do you think it is a rivalry between two superheroes? If you have no idea of what we are talking about, this is definitively the right place to learn more.
Computers have a very different way of communicating and processing data from human beings; we need a programmer to tell them what we are saying in their language.
Programmers and coders use their knowledge of computer languages to develop systems that can provide solutions in almost every area of human life that can accommodate the use of computers. However, before anyone can become a proficient computer or systems developer, he or she needs to understand at least one computer language and coding.
The objective of writing this book is to help beginners to know where they can begin when it comes to coding.
Some of the areas covered in this book include:
the meaning of programming, the features and differences between low-level languages and high-level languages, and the origin of computers back to the 1800s to where we are today.
the features of the different computer languages, the reasons why it is important to study programming today, and the relationship between coding and programming.
the most popular programs in use today, their functions, and the value the end user enjoys.
the different computer languages out there, their features, and some of the reasons why developers love them so much.
the fundamentals and techniques of the most common coding languages, the best practices that coders and developers abide by when coming up with codes, and explain the role of a compiler.
Tips and suggestions on how you can learn to code within the shortest possible time, and the projects you should consider starting with.
Begin your journey in the world of coding languages and make sure you get the most comprehensive map available by clicking on the BUY NOW button!
Come home to a picture perfect 4K UHD cinema experience. The upb-x800m2 Blu-ray Disc player Features Dolby Vision and HDR10, high-resolution audio, wide format compatibility, and 4K picture upscaling up to 60P. Dolby Atmos and DTS: x compatibility create an authentic cinema atmosphere, with sound that envelops you in the action. Anti-vibration construction ensures crystal-clear picture and sound.
- See the unrivalled visual clarity of 4K UHD Blu-ray
- Features Dolby Vision and HDR10 for incredible viewing detail and accuracy
- Hear more detail with high-resolution audio, Dolby Atmos and DSEE HX
- Anti-vibration construction for clearer sound
- Play almost any Disc and file format
- Stunning picture with 4K upscaling up to 60p
- In the box: instructions manual, remote control (rmt-vb310u), batteries (Type AAA x 2), customer registration card, card
Do you dream of a store that allows you to sell merchandise and products but without physically holding on to any of the inventory?
Dropshipping goods are promoted by means of search engines, marketing platforms, and social media, which charge some remuneration for the service. Even a personal network can be used for this purpose.
Why dropshipping has become such an appealing business model, especially for those who do not have the benefit of having a big funding source to start with at the beginning, is quite obvious.
Eliminating the need for a physical office space or the cost of having to rent a warehouse will cut your business cost significantly, saving you tons of money. With dropshipping, all you will need is an internet connection and a website where you can directly upload and store information about your products or services.
A good understanding of how the supply chain and fulfillment process works is very important if you are planning to run a dropshipping business.
After all, you have to learn how a plane works before you will be able to fly it. That being said, how the supply chain and fulfillment process works is not that hard to understand. There’s a slight variation in the process if you are in the dropshipping industry because of the higher number of key players involved. In this chapter, we are going to discuss these key players and their roles in the supply chain and fulfillment process.
We’ll also discuss them in the context of a dropshipping business model and:
Why a dropshipping shop is much easier than a traditional store
The three fundamental steps to make your dropshipping business work properly
How to eliminate unnecessary costs
What strategies to adopt to promote your business
A step-by-step process to save on promotion costs
Would you like to know more?
If you are really interested in how to promote your dropshipping business and you want to implement as quickly as possible what you will learn with this book….
Scroll to the top of the page and select the “Buy Now” button!
YAML is a proven data serialization language that has been on the market since 2001. There are also parsers for pretty much all common programming languages.In addition, the overhead is significantly lower than with XML and especially the predefined tags make YAML a bit more flexible because you can define the data type according to the data which makes subsequent testing and conversion of the parsed data unnecessary.That’s why YAML is sometimes better than XML or JSON. In addition, YAML is used by many programs for data storage or configuration files.Still, I YAML very easy to learn and master.We invite you to take a look at this interesting language and to learn how to handle YAML data in Python and PHP …
The worldwide phenomenon, Downton Abbey, returns in a spectacular motion picture, as the beloved Crawleys and their intrepid staff prepare for the most important moment of their lives. A royal visit from the King and Queen of England unleashes scandal, romance and intrigue that leave the future of Downton hanging in the balance. Written by series creator Julian Fellowes and starring the original cast, this grand cinematic experience will have you cheering for your favorite characters all over again.
What would you think if you went to the doctor for an annual physical and he or she only checked your right arm and your left foot? That’s not a full physical, right? There’s a lot more that needs to be done in order to make sure you’re functioning properly — as a whole.
It’s the same with online marketing. It has to be looked at holistically, as one. Yet most of the time this is not the case. Instead, each facet of online marketing is often addressed in a silo, disassociated from the rest. This often results in fractured and ineffective online initiatives that leave organizations feeling frustrated.
A Holistic Guide to Online Marketing provides a global view of online marketing, looking at your website, blog and social media efforts as a whole.
First, we discuss three major disciplines — search engine optimization, user experience and conversion — to give you a solid understanding of what each of these disciplines are, and why they’re important.
Then, we dive into a practical approach on how to APPLY each of these disciplines to your website, blog and social media efforts, respectively. The book is chock-full of actionable steps on how to assess your website, blog and social media — and make meaningful improvements.
“This is a must-read crash course for online marketing. Author Joey Donovan Guido keeps your attention with illustrative stories and entertaining metaphors, while backing up his advice about SEO, user experience and conversion with concrete research. Even digitally-savvy practitioners like myself will find themselves making a list of critical things to improve upon.”
— Drew Neisser, Founder & CEO of Renegade LLC, author, host of Renegade Thinkers Unite podcast
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Four nations. One war-torn world. Celebrate the 15th anniversary of the epic saga, Avatar: The Last Airbender, with this 3 SteelBook collection, featuring all-new art for each book! Go back to the beginning to experience the animated series that quickly became a phenomenon with a huge fan base that spans the globe! This complete collector’s edition includes all three powerful books: Water, Earth, and Fire.
Learn SEO in Plain English – Step by Step!
2020 Updated Edition
Buy the Workbook Used at Stanford Continuing Studies to Teach Search Engine Optimization
- Read the Reviews – compare the REAL REVIEWS of this book to the REVIEWS (?) of other books
- Optimize your Website – learn ON PAGE SEO tactics to build an SEO-FRIENDLY WEBSITE.
- Learn Link-building – master the art of getting inbound links, blog mentions, and social authority.
- Watch Videos – view step-by-step companion VIDEOS that SHOW you how to do SEO.
- Use the Worksheets – download WORKSHEETS that guide you step-by-step to search engine optimization success.
- Measure via Metrics – navigate the complexities of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
- Access Free Tools – access the companion MARKETING ALMANAC with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization, a $29.99 value!
One of the Best Books on SEO of 2020 for Search Engine Optimization for Beginners and Experts Alike
- Jason McDonald – written by a successful practitioner of SEO. Just Google ‘SEO Expert Bay Area’ or ‘SEO Expert Witness’. He’s there at the top!
- Stanford University – used by Dr. McDonald in his courses, both online and on campus, at Stanford University’s Continuing Studies
- An Easy to Follow Method – written in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS. Learn how to do SEO step by step.
- Got Questions? – just Google ‘Jason McDonald’ and send a quick email or call.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness to explain to you how to ‘get SEO fit.’
Table of Contents
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
Check out the other 2020 SEO Books on Amazon – SEO For Dummies, SEO for Growth, SEO Book, SEO Like I’m 5 etc., – they’re great, they’re good, but they don’t include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free Marketing Almanac with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2020. Listed on many SEO book lists as one of the best books SEO books of 2020 as well as a best SEO book for beginners.
When mischievous friends Yi (Chloe Bennet), Jin, and Peng discover a young yeti on their roof, they name him Everest and embark on a thrilling adventure to reunite the magical creature with his family. On the journey of their lifetimes, Everest helps Yi, Jin, and Peng unlock an inner bravery they didn’t know they had. And as they travel across China to return the magical creature to his home, Everest will help them discover where they truly belong, too.
I wrote this short book to give you a better understanding of how you can rank higher up on Google and start driving more web traffic, leads and sales from your site.There is a LOT of misinformation out there and although there are some great agencies in the industry, I’ve also come across plenty of agencies who are selling SEO services who have very little experience, with unfortunately not much integrity.My mission is to help educate people on what actually works and what doesn’t, so you can make an informed decision, whether you decide to build an in-house SEO team or hire an external agency to run your SEO.I hope you find this book of value.